Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Note from the Wizard's House

So here I am in the Wizard's home making my last post of 2005. I am getting ready to stuff myself silly with all kinds of cookies and pastries and goodies of all sorts. So in honor of the Wizard's hospitality, I offer up this list of the best of WilkeWorld 2005.

1. On April 22nd, 2005, the castle was blessed with Baby Indy.
2. The King defeated the Wizard in nearly every single canasta game played all year round.
3. We adopted a loving and adorable Sea Cow named Howie (we have yet to hear from Shaleen as to his WilkeWorld monicker).
4. The Wizard survived a blood clot scare.
5. The King has survived nearly all of Touchdown's shenanigans.
6. The citizens elected a cabinet full of exciting characters.
7. The Wife has not thrown up in nearly four months.
8. The residents of the castle are all healthy and happy.
9. The King has embarrassed himself innumerable times much to his chagrin.
10. WilkeWorld has the best citizens of all time. Thanks to all of you!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Okay, this is weird. Indy was born on my daughter's due date, April 22nd. She was actually born on April 7th (2001) thankfully because I don't think I could have lasted another 2 weeks pregnant!

The Wife hasn't thrown up in four months? Is there hidden meaning in that?

Happy New Year!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

King, Queen and Wizard, Happy New Year to you too!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You forgot number 5.1. the Wizard has encouraged Touchdown into her shenanigans with constant spoiling.

Happy New Year, K., the Wife, the Wizard (and his Witch - is that really the female equivilant of a wizard - no offense Mrs. Wizard), and to the rest of the WilkeWorld Citizens.

From, the Prime Minister, aka Optimus Prime.

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how I wished I hadn't made a resolution to be a more kind and gentler person in 2006. For if I hadn't, I would certainly have taken the king at task for his canasta comment, If I hadn't I would have replied to Travis comment that I put touchdown up to her shananigans, but since I have vowed to be gentler person I will not comment on those items. Have a nice new year and it will be fun to see how long I can go without resorting back to my cynical self...

8:11 AM  
Blogger Hot Mom said...

The Wife would like to state in this public forum. THERE ARE NO MORE SMALL NOBLES ON THE WAY!!! I had a small bout with an inner ear infection and vertigo a few months ago. This brought back unpleasant flashbacks for the King.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! By your list I can see that 2005 was great! Wishing you all the best in 2006!

4:57 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Wife: Ah, well I'm glad that has been cleared up. Personally, I think I'd rather have an inner ear infection than experience pregnancy again. At least with an inner ear infection I still enjoyed chocolate. ;-)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home