Sunday, July 16, 2006

A Memory of Crushes

My little Touchdown has her first boyfriend. He's a nice young man of about 4, so she likes older men. He's in our church congregation but they are in different Sunday School classes (Primary), but that doesn't stop her from blushing and waving to him. Today she actually tripped over the curb because she was ogling him from afar. It really is quite amusing.

I think he likes her, too. They barked like dogs during the church service today so that must mean something, right? She actually behaved very well during church to impress him.

I remember my first crush. I was a little older than Touchdown and I liked this girl named Paula. She could run really fast and that was quite an attractive feature for me. I don't think she ever knew that I liked her though as it was a secret. I can't imagine how embarrassed I would have been if any of the guys thought I liked girls back in those days. They had cooties for sure.

5 Comments:

Blogger Le laquet said...

So sweet! Have you warned her that he'll be mean because boys who like you always are?

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If only the inacense of the whole thing would stay that way.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Have you explained to Touchdown the rules of dating at her age?

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home