Thursday, July 06, 2006

A Note on Balls

So Baby Indy is turning into Little Dude Indy and he is starting to talk quite a bit. He is already running all over the place and getting into the toilet paper and pulling his sister's hair. Here are a few observations about Little Dude Indy.

13,576--The number of times he says the word "Ball" in a given day.
4--The number of times he says "Potty" in the same day (he's pretty regular).
253--The number of times he screams like a girl imitating his sister in a given day.
15--The number of times he pulls his sister's hair making her scream in a given day.
7--The number of times he pulls all of my books off the bookcase in a given week.
7--The number of times the King loses his mind in a given week.
14--The number of times the King's lovely wife loses her mind in a given week.
14--The number of times a hug by Little Dude Indy placates the King's wife in a given week.

He's such a mama's boy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Dear Grandpa, Please don't stop commenting on the Kings blog. Why do you think I come over here to check out his writings? I love your comments.

King, Your little Dude Indy is a real rebal rouser. I'll bet he runs you crazy. One of these days when the book shelf falls on him, he may change his mind about pulling the books down.

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy, I appreciate your comments always, sometimes my sarcasiam is hard for people to take, I in no way want to cause people frustration and devisive thoughts. I have a great relationship with the King, and I say nothing on the blog that I haven't said to him, face to face. From time to time people have a hard time with this. Earlies I made reference to John Wayne and it offended another blogger. I get tired of being politically correct in everything that is said now days. You have to watch what you say about ethnics, women, gays, middle class whites, and on and on it goes. I don't mean to hurt anyone, but if we can't laugh at our selves then we are in a world of hurt. Appreciate your imput and I will see what I want to do, after talking with the King......

9:06 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Grandpa, you can tell by the way you two talk to each other that you have a good relationship, stop worrying what other people think.

I get bashed all the time because I am considered "non tolerant" because of my views about One man and one woman marriage. There are some liberals, on a political blog that I read, that bash me because of my views on marriage and abortion. I don't let it bother me, but I am tired of all the political correctness stuff. I know that the King likes to steer clear of this and I suppose I don't blame him. Please don't leave.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wizard,

I am offended!!! You don't even remember the the whole John Wayne incident. It was I who was supposedly offended by your suggestion that you raised your obviously soft son on John Wayne. I am offended that you don't remember that I was never offended. I am bigger than to be offended by such a small matter. These offenses are just really getting too much.

Regards,
Travis (pulling tongue from cheek).

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home