Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A Note on the Evil Amish

The Wife is all fired up on this little article and I have to agree with her. What in the world are law enforcement officials doing? Are we absolutely sure they have nothing else to do but go and harrass these people?

Now if they take their unpasteurized milk into the city and start hawking it to children and selling it on the street corners, I would have a problem with it, but if the police are soliciting it from their dairies, that is quite a different deal.

I just hope they didn't release any sexual predators from the prison to make room for these milk dealers.

6 Comments:

Blogger Lucy Stern said...

The Amish usually stay pretty much to themselves. I think the state over stepped it's boundries in this case.

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another prime example of how too much government control will ruin our lives. Okay, I know you don't get too political on this site, so I won't get into it. But we are losing our freedoms more and more everyday.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

It beggars belief! Haven't they got anything better to do? *shakes head* I'm gobsmacked!

10:04 PM  
Blogger John Cowart said...

Thanks for the news tip.

I feel so much safer now that I know how the law is looking out for me.

5:42 AM  
Blogger Tamara said...

That "IS" really silly,huh?
I mean....what's the big deal? That should be between the milk guy and the buyer.Why is it any of the cops bizz?
Surely there are more crimes to be looking into in that neck of the woods that boot-legger-milk.
~smiles~

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go figure.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home