Sunday, April 17, 2005

A Note on Ron Mexico

I've seen this story in various places, but it always cracks me up. Not that Michael Vick perhaps knowingly infected his girlfriend with an STD, but that to get testing he may have employed the alias, Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico?

Okay, let's for just a moment go through the thought process on this monicker. I'm Michael Vick, star quarterback for the Atlanta Falcons, but I have a potentially embarrassing and dangerous condition that I need to get checked. What name should I use? Well, what are my options?

Mike Johnson?
James Jones?
David Miller?
Ron Mexico?

I'll go with Ron Mexico. I, personally, would have gone for Jose Cuervo or Corona Gold. I might have even gone a little more exotic...maybe something like Billy Tahiti or Tommy Bahama.

All in all, I have to wonder what his score on the Wunderlich test was. He may have actually chosen Ron Mexico on his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home