Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A Note on Being Tagged

Just today I officially got tagged by Anita at Fighting Inertia and am somewhat obliged to comply with her request to respond to a meme she was sent. Well, Anita, I, like you, will reluctantly respond but I refuse to pass it along due to a longstanding agreement I have with my wife, namely, I can be a total idiot but I am not to sign anyone else up for idiocy.

So the gist is that I must respond to five of the following prompts.
If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political figure…

Well, here goes...

If I could be a llama-rider I would yodel from the highest Andean crags songs of unrequited love and Montezuma's revenge.

If I could be a bonnie pirate I would plunder the bloke who called me "bonnie".

If I could be a farmer I would be the Farmer in the Dell. I've never been in a computer, but I imagine it would be a lot like Tron.

If I could be a writer I wouldn't not use double negatives in no sentences.

If I could be a justice on any one court in the world I would be a justice in the court of public opinion and I would deem myself rich and good looking and everyone would agree.

To anyone who reads this, consider yourself tagged.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am starting to understand this new culture of blogging. I believe it detracts from the time you should be out helping your mate rear the children. I notice many of your entries and they are written during prime time. 4:00 in the afternoon to 10:00 in the evening. If you notice most of my entries are at 3:00 to 4:00 in the morning, I am not taking time away from the children, my wife. I hope you will all realize how consuming this habit is. My wife is just getting up, I must go and help her get ready for the day. If you believe that, I have 40 acres of beach front property to sell you. Have a great day, but no K. Jones I am not going to mow your lawn again, until you give up a blog to get it done yourself.

4:32 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

You are a good sport, K.

And very, very funny . . .I enjoyed your answers.

I promise not to tag you ever, ever again.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can now say that you have an official TAGgee.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home