Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A List of Things that Annoy a Sleep Deprived Husband

In an effort to give equal time to me, I list these pet peeves.

Wives who clip their toenails in bed.
Not being able to order a pastrami sandwich on white bread with mayonnaise (those guys at the New York Deli gave me quite a look).
Coconut (officially banned in WilkeWorld)
Crying by anyone other than the week-old baby.
Mud flaps (I know I'm a guy and I ought to like mud flaps, but...)
Home improvement shows where they go shopping (I don't like it live, why would I watch it on TV?)
Power outages
Signing school progress reports for my straight-A stepdaughter (if I don't sign it she gets docked citizenship points)
Caillou (see my previous posts)
Spam (the e-mail kind, not the edible kind that Hawaiians put on rice which is quite good)
The guy hammering on his house right now.....arggghhh!!!
The six-week hiatus

2 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

Ok, I'm sympathetic to all your pet peeves except the pastrami sandwich.

K, pastrami with mayonnaise is just a culinary travesty. And white bread. Who brought you up? I need to have a little talk with Grandpa Jones.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Anita said...

Oh, by the way.

TAG.

You'll have to come to my blog to see why you've been tagged. And don't tell me you are too busy with your new son. Ok?

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home