Saturday, August 27, 2005

A Note on the New Digs

What do you all think of the new digs? A big hug and a sloppy sea cow kiss goes out to Tamara at CyberVassals for her wonderful work on the new template. She has now been officially sworn in as the WilkeWorld Art Director and will officially be recognized as the first WilkeWorlder to have her mug on a stamp should we ever have stamps. Thanks go out to her for her fine work.

On another front, I have received the t-shirt and the official pic of Howie, our adopted sea cow. We are still awaiting the name of the sea cow but I should have the promised pictures up in a few days (I am still fasting to fit in the shirt).

A shout out goes to Grandpa Jones and his delightful wife as I have heard through the grapevine that he went body surfing in the Atlantic Ocean during hurricane-like conditions and did not drown. Kudos to the Wizard.

As for things here in the palace, Touchdown is on again/off again with the potty training. We have stopped pressuring her altogether and it has had a mixed effect at best. I am just hoping that she stops peeing on my side of the bed in the middle of the night. I take her immediately back to her room, but she seems to leave a little mess before she goes.

Lastly, a big hug goes out to my wife. Why? Because she deserves it living with me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good morning, Michele sent me. I look forward to seeing pictures of Howie!

6:22 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

I didn't see your site before so I can't compare but this template you're using now is really nice, Mr Jones!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

I am slogging it out with potty training my 3.5-year-old son (yes, really, that's NOT a typo). Today we have had three successful trips to the potty and two accidents. Should be an interesting, laundry-intensive day! Good luck with your daughter.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

What is Touchdown doing in your bed K? The new site looks great. Glad Grandpa/Wizzard didn't drown in the surf. Now he will come home and brag about his body surfing. Keep working on the potty training - no preasure.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Organic Gardening Girl Gardens said...

My! It looks so professional around here! Make sure your daughter's wearing a pullup or diaper at night--then no wet bed! Ha!

9:57 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hi!
Thanks for dropping by my blog. I LOVE manitees! I need to scour your old posts now to find out whats involved in adopting them, before the speedboats & sewers dwindle their numbers more.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Nice new digs ... not so sure about the color in the middle of the screen, not the blue, but the other color. What do you call it? The color of baby poop comes to mind. I think you have potty training on the brain. ;-)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

Very nice! & appropriate for the King & his court!!

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home