Monday, August 22, 2005

A Note on Blog Templates

Not to get too technical on all of you, but here at WilkeWorld, we are due to get a new Blog Template thingie thanks to Tamara at Cybervassals. She is still in the tweaking stages but I think it will be a comfortable new home for us all. I am actually quite excited.

When it is up and functioning, I will give Tamara a great big sloppy sea cow kiss as she is doing this in honor of the fact that we adopted a sea cow. She is the bomb.

In other WilkeWorld news, I have not yet recieved the packet from the Savethemanatee.org people so I am trying to lose some weight before the XL shirt arrives. John wants a picture of me in the shirt posted on the site and I really don't want to scare all of you, so I am on a ten day crash fast.

I have also been working diligently on my novel and in the next few days I will post another five, count them, five new chapters. I hate how they will be in inversed order on the blog, but c'est la vie. You all can access the chapters via the link in my blogroll called My Online Book.

Lastly, the teenager this weekend, attended her first church-sponsored dance. Here in Utah, it is a big deal and the wife and her had quite a time finding the appropriate dance attire. Apparently it went well, all except the slow dances, they were a disaster. She is determined to attend more, though, so it couldn't have been too awful.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

I can't wait to read the new chapters!!! Ya know, you could pre-date them so they read in order. Just a thought.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

I'm sorry to be so dense, but are there some chapters posted online here somewhere already. I definitely want to read them . . .but I can't seem to find the link. Arghhhh!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Cool Dad said...

Anita, read on the blogroll and look for My Online Book. That should get you where you want to go. I am starting another blog with some of my other writing like the story that won the county fair, but I haven't done it yet.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Ahhhh...The church dances. Glad she had a good time.
I will look for your online book section and give it a read.

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh No!
I never meant to intimidate you into a ten-day crash diet.
After all, it is appropriate that the king of a world that sponsors a manatee as mascot, be himself shaped like said manatee. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?
If you want to lose weight for yourself, enjoy the diet; but don’t feel you have to for a photo. You have already impressed your subjects in WilkeWorld.
I wish you good success with your novel. Lot of work, isn’t it?

2:28 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

(pst Jones, I don't want you to miss the Leonard in disguise post.)

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home