Thursday, August 11, 2005

A List of Things the Queen Doesn't Want to Hear from the King

As I mentioned before, the King has been severely under the weather over the last few days. With that in mind, I have been bored out of my head. So......I decided to try and write a few haikus.

Well with that in mind, here's the list.

1. Honey, I just wrote three haikus.
2. You don't mind if I fluff the covers, do you?
3. You know, you're right. Tom Selleck is yummy.
4. The kids are yours today, I am off to the Playstation tournament.
5. My mother is coming for the week.
6. No, really, hon, you look fine in that dress.
7. Do you know anyone that can wax my back?
8. Whoa, they're coming out with ESPN III.
9. You know, hon, I have a headache.
10. I can't believe we lost that Canasta game to the Wizard.

9 Comments:

Blogger kmsqrd said...

Good safety tips, there - feel better soon.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Anita said...

So sorry you are under the weather . . .isn't that only supposed to happen in the winter months?

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

King...you are an equal opportunity kind of guy, you cut everybody. Grandma Jones, will be glad to know that your wife will not want to hear that she is coming for a week. All the other in-laws and sons and daughters are trying to get her to come. The Computer didn't even have the word Haikus in its help section. You have a headache and want you body waxed, alittle kinkie don't you think. I didn't know that you liked Tom Selleck. or was it you wife that didn't like him. As the Wizard of WilkeWorld, I urge you to return to normalcy, In the Roman empire, its failure occured because of moral decay within, it looks like you may be headed that way. Repent before it is too late.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Scooter McGavin said...

You're just now getting ESPN 3? Just wait until you get ESPN 8, The Ocho.

Scooter McGavin's 9th Green

3:52 PM  
Blogger Hot Mom said...

For the record King...I actually quite like your mother. We are very similar. Although she seems to think you are wonderful all of the time. Since the start of the blog, it has been hit and miss with me.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize haiku had healing powers. :)

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are things I wouldn't want to hear my husband say as well.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I'm LMBO at your wife's comments.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

LMAO! - I certainly wouldn't want to hear the "mother is coming to stay" from my husband!

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home