Tuesday, June 07, 2005

A Note on Evil Wives

My wife is withholding.

That's right, withholding. She refuses to tell me what she is getting me for Father's Day. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but the last two days she has been on a big shopping spree looking for my gift and she is so excited to present it. Again, not normally a big deal, but she said that I told her several months ago exactly what I wanted and she is going to get it. There's the rub. I don't remember what I said.

I am tearing my hair out as I write this. A book? No. A tie? Thankfully, no. A CD? I don't think so.

I have no idea. It must have been something great, but I--just--can't--remember--what--it--was.

Honey, please tell me. Pretty please. I double dog dare ya.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hot Mom said...

You think just because you always tell me what you are getting me I should return the favor??? It isn't my fault I can keep a secret and you can't. Anyone who reads this blog knows that.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Twist of Kate said...

Ahahahahahaha....was I supposed to think at the beginning that she was with holding sex, because that's what I thought and if that's what you were going for, it worked! P.S. Stop being a baby and let her surprise you...patience is a virtue!

10:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hubby does this to me all the time. The difference is that he can't keep a secret to save his life!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Lol - well done Mrs Jones!! Suspense .... one of a wife's greatest tools!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Panthergirl said...

Oh c'mon... surprises are great!!

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home