Thursday, May 19, 2005

A Note on Poop

Yes, the title of this entry is a bit indelicate, but when you are dealing with a two-year-old, you talk like a two-year-old.

We are poddy training my little girl, and we have struggled keeping her motivated, so when she mentions she needs to visit the facilities, I jump up and take her straight away. Well, the following is a discussion I had today as I sat on the floor of the bathroom talking to my two-year-old as she tried to poop.

"Daddy."

"Yes, Dear."

"Poop comes out of us and is like chocolate, huh?"

"Uh...., yeah....."

"But I don't want to eat it, cause it tastes yucky."

"Uh...., yeah....."

Sometimes I am at a loss for words.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess they have to learn somehow. LOL

12:40 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

it's times like these that I'm grateful that Kid (who is 4), locks herself into the bathroom for privacy.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

But just think what an embarrassing story you have to threaten to tell dates you don't like!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Shaleen said...

Just one question...how exactly did she find out that it tastes yucky? Just a thought...

11:37 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

LMAO ...
Kids are so funny ,especially around that age .
It still amazes me some of the stuff they come up with .

I was sent by Michele :)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home