Thursday, March 31, 2005

A Note on the Last Month

We have officially reached the last month of the pregnancy and things here have really gotten hectic.

Stepdaughter to orthodontist--$2000
1997 Honda Civic to automobile technician--$1000
Me to supermarket at 10:00 p.m. for angel food cake--$3.99
Taxes to IRS--???
Good night sleep--priceless.

I have to say that my wife is a trooper. The contractions started a few days ago during the middle of the night and like the good husband I am, I slept right through them. She was tempted to smack me in the head so that I could suffer with her, but, no, she just let me sleep.

She rocks.

On a final note, my stepdaughter garnered Swimmer of the Month honors at the local swim club for the month of February (they were a bit behind awarding in). Job well done.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, let Syd know how pleased we are with her award in swimming. She has worked so hard to participate in the events. You have truly been blessed and you have blessed our lives to have her a part of our life. We are ever amazed at the quality of young lady she is and we look forward to many years with her. Dad

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home