Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Note on the QOTD

I rarely get to guest-host on someone else's blog, but this week I got invited to guest host the QOTD over at Indy's Place. I am pretty excited to do it. Apparently about 250 people read her blog on a given day while I average about 2 1/2 people per day so its a big jump in readership and pressure. I am up for it.

The gig is that I come up with a question each and every day that I want people to answer. Not too difficult. The first question I am posing involves a party band. What band would you hire to be your party band of choice? I think the Wizard would probably pick Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass and I think my mother might pick the Beach Boys but I am going to go with the Mighty Mighty Bosstones. I was thinking I might go with a band like Weezer or something relatively modern but ultimately the Bosstones won out over The English Beat and K.C. and the Sunshine Band.

I would ask you all to respond here, but I would rather you go over to Indy's Question of the Day and answer it there. After all, that will make me look good.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Good question and it's my very first comment from the Wizard! Woo hoo! I feel like I've made it and want to throw my hat up into tha air or something.

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Indy, Wait until you get Older or should I say, more mature. You will laugh at the things that you use to think was so "cool". However the saddest part of growing old, is you have amassed all of this wisdom, and no one wants to listen to what you say. Appreciate what you say, I would come over to you site more often, but until some one puts a link, I am computer dumb, so I don't "lurk" far from home.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I tried to go over to comment on Indigo's blog but it wouldn't let me. Soooo...no comment.

11:10 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

PS. Sorry I haven't been by lately but I have been on a nine day babysitting spree and I am totally woren out. I'm also playing catch-up on my work around the house and my calling. Good luck on your guest blogging. I've been catching up on all I missed with your blog.

11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home