Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Note on My Hiatus

On occasion all bloggers get a bit tired with their blog and embark on other adventures. Such is the case for me this week. Don't fret, I am not abandoning my blog, I am just anxiously engaged in another great project and I have had family in town for the Easter holiday.

I am happy to report that Baby Indy is nearly one year old, but we celebrated his birthday early and we should have cake-smashed-on-face-and-in-hair photos imminently. Stay on the alert for them.

On a sadder note, the Wife and I went 0-fer-2 on the Canasta games this weekend, losing to the Wife's family. Maybe they are just smarter than the Wizard and his lovely wife. Hmmmmm.....

4 Comments:

Blogger Le laquet said...

Always nice to spend time with family and friends, hope you're enjoying your long weekend!

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the records to show that the Wizard was victorious in canasta over the weekend. Smashing the king into little pieces and spitting him out to be devoured by birds of prey. I have suffered greatly at the hand of the King, and it does my heart good to beat him so soundly. On a more pleasant subject, it is always nice to visit with family over holiday weekends, the King and the Wife were so hospitable and it is nice to meet the in-laws from the other side of the family. I hope you all had an enjoyable time and that you took the time to tell your families how much you love them......

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nah you were just have a off day. You'll beat them next time.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Glad you had a good Easter. We had church, then home to cook. Picked up Bonnie at the airport and celebrated her birthday which come up on the 20th. She has already flown out to Atlanta for her next work assignment.

Her singles ward is planning a cruise this summer and she is anxiously awaiting her vacation.

Friendly little "game" competition never hurt anyone.

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home