Monday, April 03, 2006

A Note on the Champions

What with the Gators of Florida winning the National Championship, I guess I have to be a standup guy and award something to the co-winners of the WilkeWorld Bracket Challenge. In a contentious affair, the Wizard came from behind to tie the Wife in the National Semifinal. So both the Wizard and the Wife are the oh-so-deserving champions (sorry Indigo, you have to make picks to be considered).

To be totally fair and honest I will allow both parties to make suggestions in the comments regarding their prize from the King. Remember, I know where you both live.

Congrats to the Wife and the Wizard for their deft abilities to divine the winners of college basketball games.

In a totally related manner, I won the pool at my work and won two tickets to the movies. I hope the wife chooses that for her gift.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I probably should withdraw from winning the contest. I should allow the Wife to claim victory and allow her to rub the Kings face in an ugly concoction. I should withdraw from winning the contest, and allow the Wife to tease all of the brothers-in-law that she is better than them all. But I just can't bring myself to do that. The Wife is just alittle cocky, and vengeful and I think she needs more humility. So King I think the prize should be a dinner and a game of canasta. harmless.......

8:19 AM  
Blogger Hot Mom said...

After careful consideration, I have decided I would like an evening all to myself. I understand this is not fair to the King, because he does not get an evening all to himself, but as the WINNER, I am not concerning myself with this at this time.

After completing my day of work I would like to leave the house (no children). I may do a little shopping, possibly just looking around (no children). I will come home just in time for a wonderful dinner prepared by the King (he is an excellent cook). I will then retire to my room to read and relax while the King and the teenager clean up (including the pans). Don't forget to put the little ones to bed.

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To all of the readers.....This is what the wife does every day, or so I have been told........I thought you might like to do something different.....

3:32 PM  
Blogger Hot Mom said...

Ok Guess Who, show yourself, don't hide behind some anonymous name. I think this might call for a duel.

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home