Friday, March 31, 2006

A Note on the Final Copy

I got it.

My self-published book finally arrived from Lulu this week and it looks phenomenal. I had a few problems with the type-set and those things but the book is very professional looking and the Wife's photo on the front looks outstanding. I would strongly encourage anyone looking to do that kind of thing to look into using Lulu.

To look at the final product please click here.

From start to finish, the project cost exactly $16.07 and the book looks so good I almost can't believe I wrote it.

6 Comments:

Blogger John Cowart said...

Just a suggestion, I think you can make the thumbnail of the book cover on your storefront larger. Might just be my eyes but I can't make out the photo.

I've been pleased with the Lulu end product too.

12:56 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

I think it's so cool that you put all your writing into a book! I'm still working in spellchecking mine.... are you lookin' for somethin' to do?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

Most excellent! Congrats!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Marie said...

ps -- it's time to gang up on Anita! This hibernation thing must end!!! Come on Jones... I need your help!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Are you sure that is the wife on the cover? That looks like a guy to me. It is an awefully small picture, but, oh never mind, I'm already in trouble.

10:08 PM  
Blogger Cool Dad said...

Lucy, my wife took the photo. She isn't in the photo. No, the Wife stays clear of the front of all cameras for some reason.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home