Monday, June 11, 2007

A Note on Expired Diapers

That's right. Diapers have an expiration date. I don't know exactly why they have an expiration date, but they do. I guess if you keep diapers too long you're too tempted to have more babies? It's the government's way to curb population growth.

Oh, and lifejackets also have an expiration date, as do condoms. I don't know how the government factors into it however. I am still mulling this one over.

Here are a few things I would put an expiration date on if I were in charge of things.

1. Reality TV shows.
2. Oscar acceptance speeches.
3. Celebrity renderings of the National Anthem.
4. My wife's memory of my wrongdoings.
5. Women's perfume (I swear I smelled some mothballs the other day in the Walmart)
6. Driver's licenses (60 years ought to be plenty)
7. Barney the Purple Dinosaur
8. Paris Hilton
9. Computers
10. Gumballs from a Gumball Machine.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

I've bitten into many an old gum ball... blech!

Barney?! Awww....

12:15 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

I'd put an expiration date on hurricane season!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Le laquet said...

Paris Hilton - couldn't agree more!

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

9:45 PM  
Blogger 1UP RPG said...

I think Paris Hilton should have expired a long time ago. Interpret that however you like.

Nice blog!

Bob

Click here for my blog

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home