Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Note on the NCAA Tourney (2nd Year)

It is here yet again, Citizens. I know that none of you care. I know that you are all rolling your eyes at me right now, but I don't care. The NCAA Basketball tournament has arrived yet again and I have set up a NCAA bracket on Yahoo Sports for all of you. It is completely free. Just go to Yahoo Sports Fantasy and sign up for the Bracket Challenge and then join the WilkeWorld group.

The Group ID is 49151
The password is seacow

I hope you will all join. The winner will get something special from the king. I know that you all don't care so it should be fun to whoop up on someone who does care, like me. Good luck.

5 Comments:

Blogger Silverboh said...

alright, you got me to fill out a bracket and I did it rather quickly. Interestingly enough, my final two already played each other this week. Will the same outcome occur? Anyway, to bad about the Utes. At least the Girls are doing great.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

It's not complicated right? I mean I can just make wild guesses right???

7:16 AM  
Blogger Cool Dad said...

Indy, if my wife can do it, anyone can. Believe me, I have been doing this thing for the last 15 years and I have won exactly once, but never in my family pool. My sisters normally do better than me.

8:09 AM  
Blogger kmsqrd said...

Well, I signed up and filled out the brackets. With no small school from Indiana I was without my usual spoilers. So, the wild guesses will stand.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Cool Dad said...

Looks like I need some word verification to put an end to the comment spam.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home