Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A Note on Perry

I have mentioned this before, but children are amazing. Today, Touchdown introduced us to her first imaginary friend. His name is Perry and he doesn't have a bed. For the last two hours or so, she has been insistent that we let him in so he can sleep in our spare bed.

The wife insists that Perry is not her first imaginary friend, but rather her first homeless imaginary friend. Either way, Perry needs a bed and I've got one but I won't let him in. Now I told Touchdown to let Perry in so he can sleep in the guest room, but as of yet, he has not taken advantage of the offer.

So I introduce you all to Perry, WilkeWorld's first imaginary homeless man. Tonight he is sleeping out by the moat.

5 Comments:

Blogger Shaleen said...

Do you think we could get ourselves a WilkeWorld troubadour too? That'd be awesome!!

8:50 AM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Come on now Gracious King, Aren't we teaching our little Touchdown about compassion? It's got to be cold up there in Utah. Can't her "friend" at least sleep in the barn? Maybe the barn has a manger in it..Hummmmmm

10:29 AM  
Blogger BagOfNothing.com said...

that was a very cute and touching entry.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY first imaginary friends name was Joey and My Buesy used to cut the crust off the bread of his sandwhich because he didn't like crust!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

I'll save some of my Thanksgiving leftovers for Perry. Every imaginary homeless person should have a good meal...

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home