Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Note on the Purgatory Cup

A couple of years ago my father got the outrageous idea to start up an event here in Utah's Dixie to feature the best racehorses in the West. After a few bumps and bruises, the event has reached its fifth birthday. It is appropriately named The Purgatory Cup and can be reached with this link http://purgatorycup.com/

As a mettling son, I wanted to be involved so my dad handed me the microphone and I sort of MC the entire event. The website explains the whole concept. We want to see everyone out at the track Come join us in September and October.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young man, your dad sounds like a very interesting man. You should support him in all that he does, this could be the making of another All American Futurity story.

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home