Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A Note on Frustration

My day...

I woke up an hour early and couldn't get back to sleep.
I waited in my car at three construction sites for construction vehicles to cross the road.
I took my kid to the General Store to get penny candy only to find out the store ran out of penny candy.
The hotdogs I was going to eat for lunch had just begun to putrify.
My car's check engine light came on while I was driving to the store.
The mailing tubes we bought to mail photographs were too small so when I tried rolling the photo it crimped.
I have unlimited use of the remote control today and not a single ballgame is on.
My wife's incessant ice chewing is bugging me.
My stepdaughter keeps wanting me to get off the computer so she can use it.
My work just called.

I am not complaining, but if I don't get some semblance of a day off, I am going to lose it.

Oh, goodie. The little one is up from her nap.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your day sound like a very typical day for a Father. Suck it up young man, you asked for it all. You dreamt about having a family, having sex, and all the other things that you find objectionable. Maybe you could start yet another business call Fathers Unite.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home