Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A List of Titles

I have determined that I have a good long list of titles that I respond to or that are inherent since I am a father of children and married to a woman. Here are my favorites.

1. Daddy Dragon
2. Top Chef
3. Head Bug Squisher
4. Lead Light Bulb Changer
5. Garbage Taker-Outer
6. Fight Mediator (I share this in a joint roll with the Wife)
7. Preferred Poet (Yes, the Teenager has employed me at various times)
8. Bed Warmer (I lay on the Wife's side of the bed until such time that she gets in so the bed is toasty)
9. Reacher of High Places (a roll reserved for only the least height-challenged)
10. Official Blog Writer

3 Comments:

Blogger Hot Mom said...

Oddly, I am sitting here in the dark in the office...hello, where is lead light bulb changer??????

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Lucy Stern said...

Are you still digging for a living? What do they call you there? Hi Grandpa Jones.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home